- Rajiv Pant
- राजीव पंत
How to pronounce my full name
- raa-JEEV pu-nt
- JEEV sounds like: leave.
- pu-nt sounds like: hunt.
- IPA: /ˈrɑːdʒiːv ˈpʌnt/ (ASCII: ra:dZi:v p^nt)
My Grandmother gave me my nickname by combining Hindi and Sanskrit terms to mean a loved son.
Family & Home
Places I’ve called home
- Manhattan, New York City
- Atlanta, Georgia
- San Francisco Bay Area, California
- Philadelphia & Ardmore, Pennsylvania
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Campus, New Delhi, India
- Bhowali, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
- Hindi हिंदी
- Urdu (can understand and speak, but not read nor write)
- Spanish (learning)
- Mandarin Chinese (aspire to learn)
- Tamil தமிழ் (can read and write the script, but do not speak nor understand the words)