The following are some charity / social services organizations that I support by contributing a small amount of money to at least once every year. I urge you to help such non-profit organizations that work for the good of humanity if you are able to.
- Doctors Without Borders – Brings medical and humanitarian relief around the world.
- Franciscan Family Apostolate
- Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly – Cares for elderly people
- National Wildlife Federation
- Red Cross
- The Nature Conservancy
- World Wildlife Fund / World Wide Fund For Nature
When I was in high school, As head of the student government, I organized relief work for Uttarkashi earthquake victims – collected clothes, supplies and over Rupees Ten Thousand cash.
You may also be interested in reading my blog posts related to charity and social work.